google ad sense 728 x 90

Alessi Turns The Nativity Into Cutest Christmas Ornaments Ever.




I must confess I never thought I'd see a baby Jesus ornament that I thought was cute. I was wrong. Italian company Alessi has created a line of 12 new Christmas ornaments, 10 based on the old testament's Nativity scene and 2 decorative ones, that include everything from an adorable Baby Jesus to a darling Donkey.

Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, a ram, a cow, a donkey, the Three Wise Men, an Angel, an Elf, and a Shooting Star and are individually hand decorated blown glass ornaments designed by Marcello Jori for Alessi.













The 12 ornaments are available individually or as the following 4 different sets.

Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, donkey and cow:


The Three Wise Men:


Angel and Shooting Star (or Starlight):


Elf and ram:



buy all 12 of them here

or the 10 Nativity ornaments here

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.